Monday, May 5, 2008

Preparing for this week

We found out new news about the delivery. We are planning on an induction Monday the 12th. Alex and Camille may decide to do it sooner. Her doctor is not sure she will make it that long. Camille is ready to get this kid out. She can only take so many headbutts to the bladder. Sam keeps asking her when that tummy is going to pop.
We would love to have visitors in the hospital, we are not sure how it will work for the baby. We don't want him exposed to any colds or other illnesses. Camille and Gary would probably appreciate the company. Keep checking back and we will keep this updated as things progress.
Thanks for everyones support.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Your blog is so fun! I love all the pics of Sam! I love your paper you used too! Good Luck with everything next week!

Melissa said...

Good luck to you with your delivery! For your sake I hope that Alex comes sooner than Monday. You looked like you are very ready at park day!

Rach said...

Good luck on Monday or sooner. I loved the heart poem as well it made me cry. LOL

carolyn q said...

Just wanted you to know that I have added you to my blog heart friends under Alex Hood.
I had been thinking about you realizing that Alex should be making his apperance very soon and as much as you are ready to have this little guy out of you, I am sure there is concern of what the future holds. Just know you are not alone, the whole group of IHH members are behind you and many will be there (including me) to help support you along the way.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley
President, IHH

Christina said...

Wanted you to know I am thinking of your family. Please know we are here to help if there is anything we can do for you. Good luck on Monday and keep us posted!

sending hugs & prayers your way,
Christina
IHH

Amy said...

I just found your blog, and I am excited/nervous for you today! I am praying for you and hope that all goes as planned! Please keep us informed and let us know if there is anything we can all do for you!

Anonymous said...

Your are in our thoughts and prayers today! We love you!

Jenny said...

Camille!!!
I have thought about you every day for the last several months. Every time I have thougt of calling it was either too early in the morning or to late in the evening. No good excuses, just a horrible friend. I have missed seeing you so bad. I am gald you posted a picture of you pregnant. I have not seen you pregnant before. You look great!! I am so glad you have a blog. Sam looks so big and adorable. All my love to you this week. Hope all goes well. When things settle down and you get a chance please call. And if you need a mother to talk to about being a NICU mom because you are wondering why you are acting like a mommyzilla... I understand. Can't wait to hear more about your little family. My prayers are with you and little Alex.
There are pictures of Claire on my blog if you want to see her. www.afischstory.blogspot.com